- What information is collected from you while using this app, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect the following information to help improve our products and services:
- Vehicle year, make, and model
- Supported parameters, protocols and standards
- Application version
- Application usage information, including screen usage and error reports
The anonymized vehicle information may be shared with 3rd parties, to help improve our products and services.
We may collect the following information for registration purposes:
- Wireless adapter device serial number, device name, firmware ID, hardware ID, and device summary
- Device ID, brand, hardware, host, manufacturer, model, product, system version, and system name
The information that we collect is used for device registration purposes only, and is not sold or shared with any 3rd parties.
For debugging and troubleshooting purposes, we may ask you to send a debug log from the application. The information in the debug log is solely used to help address the problems that you are having with the app. If you choose to send the debug log, the following information is collected:
- Application name and version
- MotoLink™ communications, which includes information about your adapter device and vehicle
- Your email address
- Device ID and system version
- Any error messages that may have occurred while you were using the application
Your Options for Information Collection
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect, you may contact us at any time, and we will correct any information that is found to be incorrect.
We take precautions to protect your information. When sensitive information is submitted via the app, the information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted to us, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store the collected information are kept in a secure environment.
Smart Vehicle Diagnostics LLC